Monday, December 7, 2009

Shower Door Parts Where Do I Find Specific Parts For Shower Door? Apart From Manufacturer..?

Where do I find specific parts for shower door? Apart from manufacturer..? - shower door parts

I pulled the door behind her shower tiles, and I think one of the things sucked. The other, be safe. So, now I really can not. In principle, both for the shower door, which is divided into two parts is necessary. At the top, one on the bottom and register in two black plastic rings on each door. You can open the gates of the access to the other and push and closed. Both are made of metal, about 10 cm high and has two round hold up / down deal with a small ring in the middle of the two doors to be installed once. There is absolutely no indication of what the manufacturers of doors, it can not be confirmed. They seem pretty standard products for the shower doors, you know what they are entitled, or if I can get? Or both ...

2 comments:

kandl722 said...

The only advice I can give is to Home Depot and Lowe's go and see: can (hopefully something similar that works. Without knowing the manufacturer, it will be difficult to find without doubt, and I think that use of the production of the same "mechanisms". All doors have a shower, when I ~ unfortunately different. you can for "shower door hardware search and you find a site that carries what you need.
Best of luck!

some girl said...

Try eBay

Post a Comment