Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ladies Computer Cases Hey Ladies, Hubby And I Need Some Help?

Hey ladies, hubby and I need some help? - ladies computer cases

I am 16 days late and HPT 9 days late with a BFN, HPT, and 15 days late with a BFN ...

That's what I experienced:

No time (of course;))
Waves of Nausea
Heartburn
Small cramps down there (not in my stomach as usual)
Weird feeling / sensation as, if not the feeling tiny cramps
Dizziness
Clear wastewater
and tonight I had white discharge

I will try again Sunday with a score of First Response Early Pregnancy Test. If it is proved negative, when I'm in Florida for a week and a half I will have to prove the health department.

I have not highlighted. This month, my husband and I somehow do not notice when we had sex, and I was on the computer at all .. (because it stresses me). If you have had unprotected sex.

My husband says I am more than likely pregnant, but I'm too nervous to think that without at least one positive.

So my questions are:

1.) Do you think I am? StaffPlease note only the women who were there and did that ""

2.) The first response early test of one of the best results? It is accurate enough?

3.) Is a urine test for a health department better than Wal-Greens or something? (I would not waste my time or money sitting in a department of health wastes, if not better)

I think I am frustrated because I can not get a positive or my period. I agree, not to be pregnant, and if so, I will only for the next cycle. I'm hanging in the balance!

Anyway, thank you for your time and support.

-Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment