Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Arabic Palm Sunday Arabic Speakers -- Sura 54:13?

Arabic speakers -- Sura 54:13? - arabic palm sunday

I have a good answer, but I wanted to hear other opinions, if possible.

I do not speak English and I noticed there are many variants of the translation of this ayat. I think that if said in Arabic:
"And she gave birth, in which it is made of planks and nails, it would be an accurate translation. So, if getting some translators for details on cement and fiber palm? Or the strings and tables?

I need to know exactly what the original Arabic was translated into English, which will not be what is meant is the text. Is the Arabic, literally refers to "a thing of planks and nails," or it is possible to distinguish this information? Example, uses a word that we talked about the boards or panels, and there is a word that literally means the nails?

Thanks to all those who take the time to answer

No comments:

Post a Comment