Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bloody Mucous Before Period I Think I May Be In Labor, But Ive Been Wrong So Many Times?

I think i may be in labor, but ive been wrong so many times? - bloody mucous before period

I went around 8pm or for ill the night before bleeding and cramping. She said it was normal, and that the ID is even more comfortable at home.

Then I went home at midnight, got worse and I started cramping contractions (which in my opinion) starting on the back and radiates forward quickly and tighten stomach. they hurt really bad, but they were ten minutes apart.

clock at 5:30, they began to hurt even more, move apart, and were consistently 3-5 minutes.

Each begins with God, as these horrible cramps) quickly to severe pain in the rear to the front (and hips, plus I still have bloody mucus.

I'm so scared, I was wrong many times before, but this pain is so bad when they come, and God is so bad for about 2 hours now.

Is that the real work?

I ask because I do not know what to expect, and I was repeatedly told that I live "in different things is normal and not his time yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment