Saturday, January 16, 2010

Refinance Credit Score Can I Refinance My Home With A Good Credit Score But Not Much Credit?

Can I refinance my home with a good credit score but not much credit? - refinance credit score

I began to think my house a year ago and had no credit, so I bought the house's owner, had financed the 12% percent of the fixed-rate loans, that's why I want to refinance. My credit score is 718, but very little credit activity, because I never credit cards or something, generally pay only in cash, rather than have had the payments. Can I refinance?

2 comments:

NT said...

Yes, it is always easier to take out a mortgage, because you can not escape the house to come. This call comes from your bank that you can control / savings. Probably give the fastest response. You can prove that you pay on time the things because they have no credit cards, you can ask your phone company to write an opinion. Call your bank tell you what you need.

Jets Smith said...

Even if your credit score is low, but can possibly refinance. However, then your bad result have a negative impact on your refinance loan, it can be for a higher interest rate.

Learn how to refinance home loans with a loan of May, you will receive at: http://www.refinancing101.net

Post a Comment