Monday, January 18, 2010

Learn Hockey Is Hockey Hard To Learn When You Already Have The Skating Down?

Is hockey hard to learn when you already have the skating down? - learn hockey

Long story short, I want to play hockey, I'm 14 and my parents think it's too late to start and said he can not.

I can not skating very well, at least decent, but was the practice that should do the trick, I hope.

anyway, that compliance is difficult to learn, I played street hockey and so I have some sympathy.

3 comments:

Malkiin said...

You have the knack has skating and shooting with the stick a little work, so you can skate fast, namely, cross-links and reversing
I like to play hockey for fun, but as you never played in a league, remember well that is the key, to have fun and do not be offended if you stay at home, so always this season know tons of children playing and pleasure are completely satisfied with the house league

any way the good fortune to convince the best to your parents and not play for fun with friends, when they get older in a league of men

Mike said...

It's never too late to start. At least the basics, but the best advantage that is not physically but also mentally where they are going or where or how to get the hard drive. Hockey is 80% mental and 20% physical. Just work hard to make friends for advice and training will not ask. Good luck

thehabsf... said...

Uh, I say no? Just work on your driving record, if only a little unstable and should be good to go.

And his parents say, it's too late for 14 years. It is not. If you love hockey and want to play, go ahead.

Post a Comment