Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hind Leg Paralysis In Bearded Dragons Why Is My Bearded Dragon Not Eating, Have Hind Leg Paralysis, And Sticks His Tongue Out When Sleeping?

Why is my bearded dragon not eating, have hind leg paralysis, and sticks his tongue out when sleeping? - hind leg paralysis in bearded dragons

Puff, I had for a year. Lately, he crawled, instead of going to sleep all day and rarely moves, when you scroll to the bathroom (where you or fan, or simply put, only the header, in part, if it is claimed go) I am Top record of your sleep and left her when I spritzed water on him. Rarely eat, sleep w / tongue (and in the course of the day it is), and moves are still there, as if his tongue licking something. He stopped chewing a carrot and I was worried for a minute and with his beak. I'm worried for him. HELP PLEASE! I will not die, and I did everything I could imagine! It is a reservoir of fresh water, fresh. Please help!

2 comments:

Justin kir said...

This could be a lien or a metabolic bone disease, perhaps. Here is a page that describes MBD: http://www.repvet.co.za/health_metabolic ...
Are eat your dragon or important current events, sand or other beds have impaction can cause? Do you have a UVB light is getting your dragon and calcium or calcium?
You need to do is take your dragon to a veterinarian or other professional immediately.

Spinach is a case of calcium and could be a cause. I would be stopped immediately feeding spinach. You might want to try breastfeeding. The best option would be to start jumping, but if you can find anywhere w / jump start, you may wish to any attempt to help a reptile or bring food for babies and sprinkle a little calcium powder in baby food and give your dragon w / a syringe unusable. Make sure your UVB light directly on them
I expect it to be in order to try to Monday, then only have to give some form of extra calories, which is mentioned above, for example, and simply make an appointment.

Steffani... said...

Take her to the vet!
That should be clear.

See here:
http://www.herpvetconnection.com/

Or click here to find a reptile vet in your area:
http://www.anapsid.org/vets/ vetlist #

Post a Comment