Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mucus On The Cervix Before Menstruation Please Help, LOTS Of Stretchy Cervix Mucus, Please Read!!!!!?

Please Help, LOTS of stretchy cervix mucus, Please Read!!!!!? - mucus on the cervix before menstruation

Then I went into the bathroom and looked at the cervix, which is very humid here, if I had my finger that I had a lot of mucus track, I never had before, dass brown mixed with mucus discharge was like, what would it be? My time just a week maybe. I noticed I had brown spots here and there one or two drops.
I also found a couple of times and wiped his fingers on the TP and there was not Brown was clear.
Has anyone seen this before?

3 comments:

hunni<3 said...

probably closer to ovulation

meandmyb... said...

Interesting! .. They were actually playing in a position to his own throat with a finger?

So I think you should consult your gynecologist, as more and more inexplicable mucus, blood, liquid .. nothing that could be a problem .. Get your gynecologist.

lollipop... said...

It's the end of the period

Post a Comment