Friday, January 22, 2010

Anal Itching Relief Help Only 15 And I Have Anal Itching Whats Happening?

Help only 15 and i have anal itching whats happening? - anal itching relief

Hello I have this .... bareback anal itching at all after 2 days started to know this hot Diarrh not .... My anus and I saw two shots on each side of the hole (left and right) .. I was his vaseline will stop the itching please help someone
Respond ago 1 day - 1 weeks.
More details
Hello I have this .... bareback anal itching at all after 2 days started to know this hot Diarrh not .... My anus and I saw two shots kind of excess skin) at each side of the hole (left and right .. I was burning stop being petroleum jelly, but then ... reecures itch is a kind of feeling after the first feels good, but the itching still ... . then towards the middle of the anal principle I do not understand, can someone help me, please havent seen as excess skin cut is soft and itch when I put the witch hazel in it .. . it starts to burn? ? spends the whole day and night, the only time the relief is when I sleep .. I have only pain Sting

3 comments:

Ding-Din... said...

Ask your doctor, use aloe vera baby wipes. TP only make things worse. In the case of hemorrhoids with a cream with water, there are many brands on the market.

Good luck, hun. Been there, again, I will not.

Lilly bunny said...

You should see ur doc

Lilly bunny said...

You should see ur doc

Post a Comment