Friday, February 12, 2010

A Vigina At 10 Years Old Is This A Wrong Thing To Think Or Am I Just Very Intelligent?

Is this a wrong thing to think or am i just very intelligent? - a vigina at 10 years old

So in a few weeks the 10 will Anniversary of the massacre of cloubine school. (April 20.1999, Rachel Scott), so I really say that only now, and what has happened and all that (and certainly learned about Rachel Scott, and I knew nothing about this subject because I was three years old at the time anyway) all through the session that the man was like "it was sad to have died like men, only thirteen days" and I wholeheartedly "agreed that if the account is in fact 15 people who died that day (the murderers who committed suicide) a day, what I am saying is that it is wrong to believe me that the killers were a few, some victims themselves, it also fired the shots because they were intimidated. Thinking Only if people like Rachel, maybe Shooting has not happened. Now I do not think to deny that was what they were doing well. I really do not think so. I think what they have done is disgusting, but are `nt people why they did it and how they know to avoid. Technology, because a few years later passed Vigin. U.S. has not yet learned there lesson? Apparently not.

Please do not think I'm a terrible person to say, actually, when I learned what I wanted Rachel is more like her to do.

1 comment:

delux_ve... said...

The same thing happened in Weston, Wisconsin, just a few years. The student was tortured (the idiots who have tried, without prior notice pain) to obtain the principle of intervention, not snubbed the only principle, but the punishment for the denunciation. The student has a cure for his torture to find the fight. Unfortunately, the first he met at the door during the struggle and the beginning was shot.

What does it mean for these stupid idiots to know that, of torture of innocent children just wrong? I am still the only one here who always tries to find the corrupt and bring them to justice, too! However, not the police do not want "that" came out in the open, as was otherwise the students arrested in May drop a little bit be easier.

One last point, why is that students will be tried as adults, rather than 16 and / or children?

Post a Comment