Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Itch And Pain In Right Mid Back Help Multi-symptom Pain In Arms Etc?

Help multi-symptom pain in arms etc? - itch and pain in right mid back

I need help. my arm, elbow pain, feeling very weak and my ring finger and little finger of electricity "feeling. fingers and toes lose color and the cold, especially during the cold months time to time in the warmer months. My palms warm and sleepy, pain and be the fact the doll was all day.they almost every day when he fought the pain. I can not even take the head or chin in hand, I hurt everywhere. i waitress / wife / thirty-five not tested carpal tunnel I said Nor do both elbows tunnel.its competitive conditions on both sides. as low hands. and less flexible. I do not know if it's related, but ... I psoarisis (4 years) and very poorly with a high neck and extreme pain, stiffness Grinding (7 years) experience, the latest MRI indicated some degenerative arthritis not shrink who tho.and (thats Tho stress) and also many Sharp / Burying the random pain through my body that really me itch at the site of pain .. So I am completely absorbed by

No comments:

Post a Comment