Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dental Hygienist Sample Cover Leters Science Project Baffles Me?

Science project baffles me? - dental hygienist sample cover leters

I helped my daughter w / her research project. We decided to test a toothbrush sanitizer, because I am a dental hygienist. It is essentially a case w / UV light to kill about 99 0 / 0 of the bacterium. Prepared petri dishes to collect, etc., with sterile gloves, sterile swabs and grow. However, our culture, many colonies grew after a further culture. Anyone out there with training in microbiology have any ideas? I have an associate degree in applied sciences, but only 1 wk of micro-enterprises. I am completely baffled! There are variations in samples. Toothbrush went directly into the disinfectant as soon as we finish cleaning before the show. Any input greatly appreciated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment