Sunday, February 14, 2010

Clipart Of Inside Of A Department Store Does This Have A Copyright?

Does this have a copyright? - clipart of inside of a department store

I am publishing in the second year on my own book a few months. I would like a small medieval art of good quality (which is a history of medieval fantasy), and found this site:

http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/galleries/des ...

I included eight boundaries and in the manuscript, with everything as you want. Then a friend told me that I was not able to use it! They are protected by copyright! I searched and searched for them, and I do not give it so easily. What do you think? If you have a book that would put these characters in them? I have that on the date of publication in the top 2 in my book: "Frontiers and Decorations by courtesy of © Clipart ETC

4 comments:

egotist6... said...

I think they have the credit is given, he asked his department to the license agreement.

meow4655 said...

almost everything has to write a copy, even if the work is not done.
when, on the other works (photographs, art, animation, etc. want to use), permission must be requested by the person / s who built, you need to respect licenses for the use of the work. Copy write the law allows you to use an image from another source, such as switch 90% of the original work.
a proposal if I may, in its art department at school, ask a student, the art work and reward them for credit, that is, in his book / / Artwork by:

Hope this helps,
have a happy and creative 2007

As Real As It Gets said...

How can I FCIT credit in the draft?
If you use certain items to decorate the setting clipart "clip art FCIT courtesy" in the small print is sufficient. If you have more space please provide the URL "http://etc.usf.edu/ clip art" to find other users of the site. If you are the clip art as part of the contents of the report, you must give the example: you would any other source. Your teacher May, a special format citing sources. We tried to make it easier for you, including information about the source of origin, if available. In general, you need to download the original source, the subject title if you are too, and the address where you found it. Here's an example:

Gray, Asa. Elements of Botanyfor beginners and schools. New York: American Book Company, 1887. Live Oak leaves. Retrieved October 1, 2003 http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/plants/live_o ...

ardsam24... said...

Ask the webmaster to have.

Post a Comment